Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Here it is!!!!

Ok guys, here it is!  Welcome to my blog!  This is to take the place of my annoying mass texts!   You're welcome.  This is my very first blog entry (ever in life) so I am a little nervous.  Instead of posting something about food, drink, décor, or any of the other random fun stuff you will find here in the future, I wanted to dedicate my blog to my mother.  She's the best.  Period.  She is my rock.  I can go to her anytime with any issue and know I am being heard without judgment.  She has true unconditional love.  Being a mother myself, I often think, "How could I possibly measure up?"  I try and quickly remind myself how lucky I am to have such an amazing role model in my life. My one wish is that my daughter feels about me, how I feel about my mother.  Through my few triumphs and many fails she has always been there for me 100%.  Even if I didn't always show her the appreciation she deserves, there she is.  Always.  I will end this post now with an assignment for anyone reading this.  Tell the rock in your life that you love them and appreciate them.  Not just today or tomorrow, but always.  I love you mom! 
 
PS: I promise not all of my posts will be mushy gushy.  ;P

1 comment:

  1. Oh meeeeloy! I love u! Such an amazing young woman you have become! So proud of you....looking forward to all the fun posts! Keep um coming!

    ReplyDelete