Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Chicken Lime Chili

Hello!!  Today I am sharing my chicken lime chili!  Its spicy and yummy and easy!  I usually do this in my Dutch oven and simmer it for about an hour.  But if you don't have the time, I have done it in a crock pot and it was just as good!  And just like with the Dutch oven, add the lime juice in for the last 5 minutes of the cooking time. 

That's all!  :)




Chicken Lime Chili


Directions:
  
-Sautee chopped chicken, onion, jalapeno, garlic and spices in a few tbsp. of oil for a few minutes. 
-Add can of Rotel, 1 can of black beans, and 1 can of corn (all with juices) 
-Add chicken broth and add 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro leaves.
-Simmer for 45 minutes. 
-Add the juice of one lime in the last 5 minutes of cooking time.

Serve with tortillas strips, shredded cheese, sour cream and lime wedge!  (and anything else you want of course!)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment